Monday, November 12, 2012

Got Hooked? Part 1

I'm not really into these kind of stupid cartoons, HEHEE PA-LEASE!. I mean I got hooked on Courage The Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo, CatDog, and Dexter. I mean I don't even have a reason why, maybe because they're ridiculously funny.

Anyway, to add to my all-time favorites is the new hit cartoon ADVENTURE TIME, the bad-ass fighting hero, the weird oddly shaped princesses, a flexible dog (who talks like he's 30), a fat looking Ice King, whose actually really skinny underneath, and last but not least, an awesome red sucking vampire, whose got killer pipes. Besides the characters, I also love their catchy yet killer songs. Like, "Political Rap", "Why Song", "Little Girl", "Daddy Why Did You Eat My Fries", "Where's Fin", "What Am I To You/ You Aaare My Best Friends In The world", and etc.

I gotta say My favorite song is "I'm Just Your Problem"by Marceline. But, most favorite episode to date is Episode when all of the characters become their opposite gender.

  • Finn- Fionna
  • Jake-Cake
  • Marceline- Marshall Lee(Hot)
  • Princess bubblegum- Prince Gumball(played by Neil Patrick Harris)(Guy Version)
  • Ice King- Ice Queen





As, you can see on the left is the original and on the left is the awesome episode version of themselves. Oh and the other episode called "Another Way", with the scary looking clown that licks your toe when it's hurt. It was so freaky and funny at the same time. I didn't know what to say and then, when Finn wanted to look for a cure (Giant Tears). The Clown said in a scary tone well, just click and watch at the bottom.





Part two will be coming later on. More to come :))


No comments:

Post a Comment