Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bookworm List




My hottest picks of books I wanna read:

1. Bra's and Broomsticks by: Sarah Mylnowski - this book looks tempting and magical just what I like to read. The really would like t buy the whole series as seen in the photo: Bra's and Broomsticks, Frogs and French Kisses, Spells and Sleeping Bags, Parties and Potions.



2. The Seven Realms by: Cinda Williams Chima-  Once, I saw this ad I was inspired and quickly drawn by the title and art it had on the cover. And, I thought hmm... if this has as much imagination how much more in the inside. There's four books that are out: The Demon King, The Exiled Queen, The Gray Wolf, and The Crimson Crown. Sounds whimsical.




3. Pure by: Julianna Baggott-  As I read on because of the beautiful design and mysterious darkness that surrounds the butterfly, I was curious to as why. I read the reviews and some would call it a great coming of age book. Some even said that it wasn't interesting enough in the plot and delivery. But, I guess we'll never know unless we actually sit down and read it. 



4. Delirium and Pandemonium by: Lauren Oliver- The first book "Delirium" is about a spike  controversy over the government's way to cure for "Love", but a a girl named Lena Holoway; who is about to get the cure in how many days does the unthinkable and she falls in love. Sounds crazy right. The second book "Pandemonium"  is this riveting, brilliant novel that crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution that is about to ignite.

Delirium Book Cover   Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) 






No comments:

Post a Comment