Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Breakfast For a Blogger



Today, the usual happened I got my breakfast, my brothers and sister and Dad leave to go to school. I started cleaning. After all of that is done. I turn on the computer to talk to my mom and blog. But, this breakfast just look at it. It's so delicious that I just had to take a picture of it. 

Don't be fooled by the bread I eat more than one sometimes. This fills my belly in the morning when I'm, pretty lazy or I need an action pack of protein to give me more energy .  I know right I'm weird for talking about my breakfast, but who cares. It's breakfast. Right now, I just finished eating lunch. So, I'm a little late in posting this. 

Hhehe Oh my gosh, when my brothers are fighting like little bitches I just love to drink my hot coco and watch. so, does my sister because we're just quietly eating then they come out of their room dressed and throwing socks and bad words at each other. You get used to it when you live like that for how many years now. 

Also, the time I would pissed at my sister for locking herself in the room, because the bathroom door in the Master bedroom is broken and my brothers are taking a shower in the other bathroom. So, yeah when she locks it and I really need to go and she takes forever just take a bite from your egg, it'll calm you downIt really works, because if it didn't I would have knocked the door down and kill her already. 

That concludes my Breakfast for a blogger post. EAT YOUR BREAKFAST! It restrains you from killing your family when they're annoying early in the morning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment