Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone!


Before, New Years I watched the movie New Years Eve with my family and it was so awesome. I mean Katherine Heidgel and Bon Jovi, say WHAT!! Well, anyway, now that 2012 is over I feel good about 2013. So, good that I was going bezurk over the fireworks. I was that excited; I also opened all the closets and made sure that there's money in my wallet for good fortune.

Too bad for my sister, when it was already 1 AM the internet shut off on her and she didn't get to talk to her crush nor to Mom and that was bad juju or bad fortune. Hmm..... she was so bummed, good thing the internet came back, I guess there were too many people online I guess. Then also, today on Jan. 1, 2013 our big T.V. had a spark or something. 

And, then the color turned yellowish while, we were skyping with Mom. And, then we ate Mcdonalds. Sooo yum!!! though, it wasn't ribs or a feast it still taste gooood~~~~~~~~

The fireworks are still ringing in my ears, but it wasn't new years till I saw the New York ball go up and down. It was so awesome. I also was so happy that my closet cousin on my Dad's side, is pregnant again. I'm so happy for her. Right now, I'm watching the rock and eve with my Mom. I love One Republic!!! hehehhe

I prayed the Japanese way last night, and I prayed for all of y'all and I hope you all have a Happy New Year!!!! And Good Fortune!

No comments:

Post a Comment