Monday, January 14, 2013

I'm The Original!


Hey! all you copycats I'm the ORIGINAL!

I'm so pissed right now, just a few days after I wore my new scarf out and my Dad posted pictures of me and my siblings in our new clothes. After posting them on Facebook for all my family to see, what do I see!!!!! My stupid cousin sporting my look! I can't believe her. I mean get a life, and go copy somebody else. 

Yes, it's a privilege, but everybody always has to outshine me or outdo me. I could I say her outfit was better than min, okay, a little. But, NO!!! Look here missy, if your gonna copy me then do it when I'm dead or out or unfriend me for me not to see you copying me. URGH!!!!! I'm so mad! same thing goes for my music, after carefully doing research on what's new, looking it up on the net, downloading the video, then converting it to Mp3. NOOOO!!! my sister's best friend just has to pass it to her phone.

And you know how that makes me look, it makes me look like, I'm doing all of that for them when I'm not. Seriously, I know copycats are all over the world, but it's even worst here in the Philippines. They copy you and they don't even try to hide it. It's just useless, but my mother said that at least I was the original. Let's just say, that's not good enough. 


No comments:

Post a Comment