Thursday, January 3, 2013

Still Depressed....


Gone With The Wind is one of my all time favorites, but every time I watch it; I get really depressed afterwards. I mean who wouldn't; I feel bad for Scarlet and especially Rhett Butler. I mean he loved her so much and she just used him; I just wished she would have been honest with herself and not wait till things got even more worst. 

WHY!!!!! couldn't she just find happiness and be contented in her life. I mean it really annoyed me how nice her sister was and how the sister's husband was not strict with her. He kept her dangling on or on the hook. I really wnated Rhett and Scarlet to be together and be happy. I guess the reason why I'm still depressed and thinking about it, is because I'm sorta like, Scarlet. And, it terrifies me that I might do something stupid as such as that. 





“There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me.” 

―  Jane Auten, Pride and Prejudice

No comments:

Post a Comment