Monday, January 7, 2013

♥Accessorize♥

  1. Something Korean: A little necklace that I named/call B.A.P. (BAP). Every time I wear it I feel like, Two Chains. When I first saw this in the store I bought it before I eating, because I couldn't risk somebody buying it. 


Photo: Accessory number one: Something Korean: A little necklace that I call B.A.P.(BAP). Every time I wear it I feel like, two chains. hahah 

This is the reason why I call it BAP. It's the sign or mascot for the Korean band B.A.P.


 2. Something London-ish: I bought this ring, because it reminded me of my middle name "Victoria" meaning "Victory" and this just it screamed out. I call this "Victor short for Victory". I mean just look at it, it's bold, beautiful, dark, and a statement piece that will make heads turn. 

Photo: Accessory number two: Something London-ish: I bought this ring, because it reminded me of my middle name "Victoria" meaning "Victory" and this just screamed out bold, beautiful, dark, and statement piece. Calling this "Victory my Victorian Ring" <3 Photo: Accessory number two: Something London-ish: I bought this ring, because it reminded me of my middle name "Victoria" meaning "Victory" and this just screamed out bold, beautiful, dark, and statement piece. Calling this "Victory my Victorian Ring" <3


 3. Something Japanese : Of course, I wouldn't forget something Japanese. Once, I saw this scarf and I just fell in-love. It so soft and so right, I needed to buy it and so, when I came out short on money. I called and texted my Dad like, I think about 5 times. Boy, was this expensive, but I managed to beg politely and strike a deal with my Dad in order to get the money. I'm so happy, it all worked out. :D ♥

Photo: Lastly, accessory number three: Something Japanese<3 : Once, I saw this scarf I just feel in-love. It felt so soft and so right I needed to buy it and so, when I came out short on money. I called and texted my Dad like, I think about 5 times. Boy, was this expensive, but I managed to make a deal and beg politely in order to get the money. I'm so happy :D <3 Photo: Lastly, accessory number three: Something Japanese<3 : Once, I saw this scarf I just feel in-love. It felt so soft and so right I needed to buy it and so, when I came out short on money. I called and texted my Dad like, I think about 5 times. Boy, was this expensive, but I managed to make a deal and beg politely in order to get the money. I'm so happy :D <3


It was fun at the mall and I felt good after I spent my "Good Girl" money on myself. I mean I rarely do that well, maybe sometimes and my Mom got this quote, which describes what I mean by "accessorize" perfectly. Better Believe it!!!

Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment