Friday, January 11, 2013

Good Morning!


Zao shang hao, Magandang umaga po, Bonjour, Guten Morgan, Ohayo gozaimaz, Annyunghaseyo, Selamat pagi, Buenos dias, and Good morning, Everyone!!!


As you can see in the picture I'm very very happy. I took the pictures of my stuff last night and I'm gonna try to post them today if i can. It's sorta hard to type on such a little computer, the Acer it's sorta mine hehhe. Right now, I'm currently writing in my new journal which, my Mom bought me and they all look beautiful and THICK just the way I like it. Out of the three I decided to use the small one first for 2013 and named it Albert so, that it's twin the other one just like it I can name Victoria.

Well, that's just what I think I haven't decided on the other two and what to name them, because my first diary is named Ariel, because it has Ariel's face on it then the second one is named Candy. I don't know i'll let future me decide. anyway, I have already wrote in a lot of pages and still counting, because I'm not done writing about my dream I had last night. It's really good and i can't wait to post it on my blog. It's so good that I woke up with a smile on my face or was I sleeping with a smile on face either one. heheh 

I gotta go now! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment