Sunday, December 30, 2012

Captivated, Again


Lee Dong Wook





I love his character in My Girl, he's such a good actor so, is Lee Da-hee. I know this is really old, but I was going through my Cd's and I found this. And, I got hooked on it all over again. I didn't go to bed yesterday till, 1 AM. I just couldn't resist his charm and dense/strict personality. I'm going crazy just looking at his pictures. He's too good to be true. 




He's sooo my type of guy; I know I said I liked Woohyun from Infinite, but you gotta admit all of the girls like, him and even my friends find him hot and that's why, I'm going back to Lee Dong Wook and, this time only my sister knows. I just don't feel the connection nor the fangirl within me when I see Woohyun. He's just a normal K-pop star for me and I'll give him to all those other girls who want him.



I mean just look at him, her's perfect. I would swoon and sigh over him any day. I thought he was handsome already, but when he put on his eyeglasses or wore them I went all gugu gaga on him. AWWWWW!!! I wish he could be the one. I mean for me he tops all Asian men here. 

Wouldn't you girls agree? 


No comments:

Post a Comment