Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sucks to be Sick

  


It's so cold here and I have a runny nose, watery eyes, and a soar throat; Great! and  I need my voice in order to teach the boys for the Achievement exam coming this Monday. I feel totally and utterly like, shit, it doesn't help when my Dad tells me to this and do that! and I'm trying my hardest to move and talk to my Mom and do my freaken brothers projects! while, he just sits on his ass, playing PSP.

WOW!!!! so Amazing and what did you do again besides cook a little bit of sausages. That's why I complained to my Mom and then she scolded him. All, I asked him to do was buy two CD's for my brothers projects and he didn't get it because they're still closed, seriously. So, I'm pissed off rapped in my blanket and sneezing on my hankee; Can this day get any worse? 

No comments:

Post a Comment