Monday, December 10, 2012

Different Kinds of Anime School Uniforms

a



The reason why I'm posting pictures of anime school uniforms is because I want to share my idea of a dream school. When I was a kid I dreamed of building a school here in the Philippines; actually it was my idea from a dream but, then my brothers and sisters wanted in so I let them. The more the merrier besides that would be awesome for the four of us to own a school. 

A school without favoritism and you are free to use the facilities and do any activities you want without anybody saying "No". Of course, I want to be the head principal or head master of the school. I'll fill in the details later, for now I'm just gonna post uniforms so I can decide what kind of uniform it should be. Sharing my dream is kinda my thing because I've done it multiple times but, this is different than the others I really plan on fulfilling it. Along with my sister and brothers by my side. 






No comments:

Post a Comment