Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Made Up Words/Phrases

This is only half of it, but yes people actually use it not just me. But, the idea and the phrases came from me all me.




  1. Sharing Ear Wax- sharing headphones with somebody mainly your crush. 
  2. Murderer of Happiness- it's like killjoy, but much worse. 
  3. Thingy-ma-jigger- is what I call something that I don't know.
  4. Watcha-ma-call-it- if I forgot what the name of something.
  5. Gone with the wind- When I'm talking to somebody(mainly my Dad at the table) and the third person(my sister) wasn't listening or didn't hear what I just said ior what the second person said. I look to the side and pretend that I'm Pocahontas and my hair is flowing and the wind is carrying flying leaves. P.S. I use my fingers as the wind and leaves I wave them to the side while looking serious like there's a beyond. I know right I'm an ass. She hates it when I do that to her. 
  6. Such Pretty Brown Eyes- Complimenting my sister, but actually I'm thinking otherwise. 
  7. Butt- A major bitch and slut. I added another "T" because that person is really a "BUTT". My sister calls the perverted monkey at school that; he's her classmate. And, he doesn't know what it means.
  8. Bitch-crack- You're crazy.
  9. High on Happiness- Laughing like crazy for no apparent reason.
  10. Jingle balls-When I saw somebody's(guy) balls or genitals (private part) by accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment