Thursday, December 27, 2012

Knt Delirium


Kimi Ni Todoke
(From Me To You/Reaching You)

It's about this shy girl Sawako Kuronuma, who is called "sadako" because she looks like, the girl from the ring and everyboidy thinks she has supernatural powers, but the truth is that's just the way she is; then she sees this guy who she find admiring named, Shota Kazahaya; who is popular, kind, and friendly. 

She automatically wishes to be as open as him and when she tells him that she admires him for all those things, people suspect that it's a love confession and Kazahaya rejects her. But, the truth is he was surprised that it was not a love confession and was embarrassed that he had it all up in his head. 

Sorry, if I'm describing the first episode, I already started watching it and I'm on episode 4 now. Hhehe I'm so happy I have a new anime and newly inspired. My smile and laugh isn't forced anymore. Thanks to you Anime! 

Anyway, so, now he helps her come out of her shell and make friends little by little and as the story line progresses it's obvious that he got the hots for her. She too feels something for him, but so far it's not quite there and she only thinks that he's really kind and has a smile that can melt or destroy a wall, in her case the wall she put up around herself, when it comes to him and his smile it just falls apart. 

If you want to know more, you should watch it; I highly recommend it. I mean I'm even downloading the movie. 

In the mean time here's some funny screen shots from the anime(a little sneak peek, to what you will be seeing):









 
 


Hope y'all will watch it or check it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment