Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Feeling Nothing


Today, is  the start of the cold weather and I'm not doing so well. It makes me lazy,sad, and like nothing. I got in a fight with my sister earlier for not helping me out around the house and that's all that happened so far. Last night, I was having one of my crazy talk sessions; I actually considered wanting to ask my ex-crush on a date. 

And, when I read my diary in the morning, I was shocked. It's not a good idea at all. I shouldn't revert to my past crushes just because I want somebody to love me. I mean that's desperate now so, I slapped myself in the face and get on with my live. So, far all I've been doing is cleaning and  smelling smoke from outside and watching T.V. I wish something would happen to shake me out of my misery, I can't breathe nor feel anything. 
Feeling gloomy today :(


No comments:

Post a Comment