Wednesday, June 5, 2013

LOVE♥THIS: I really like the International Fan part....please read the message below at the end..so you may not be confused of the message I'm trying to send. P.S. I got this off the internet.




Korean & International Fans' Reaction To Their Bias

Korean fans: OMFG IT'S OPPA!!! OPPA LOOK OVER HERE LOOK AT MY CAMERA OPPA LET ME TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OPPA HERE LET ME SMOTHER YOU WITH MY BODY EVEN THOUGH I CAN TELL THAT YOU'RE ALREADY EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OPPA


Bias: I'M UNCOMFORTABLE THIS ISN'T OKAY


Korean fans: DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE JUST LOOK AT MY C
AMERA AND SMILE SO THAT I CAN UPLOAD PICTURES TO MY FANSITES

Bias: BUT -


Korean fans: CAN YOU FEEL MY BREASTS ON YOUR BODY OPPA CAN YOU FEEL THEM


Bias: ...


And then there's the international fans...


International fans: *whispers* It's oppa...


Bias:


International fans: *stays 20 feet away from bias*

International fans: *admires from afar*

Bias:


Bias: Why are you guys so far away...?


International fans:


Bias: *takes a step closer*


International fans: *gasps and steps back*


Bias: Come closer!


International fans:

International fans: I-is it...is it okay...? Is it okay for us to come closer?

Bias: yes...?


International fans: *slowly walks over to bias while sobbing quietly*



*I don't really know if this is  true or not..because well..judging by what my best friend said, they act pretty much the same..I wouldn't know because I haven't seen my bias in the flesh~ HAHA nor have I seen other fans running and experiencing seeing their bias for the first time either..my best friend did hehe she got to see her bias in Infinite ^_^ 


*So, if I were to analyze this whole piece, please don't take it to offense..I get it might or probably is offensive towards Korean Fans..because I know not everyone is the same right? So, This whole piece is either fictional or not. I just saw it on the net...and I thought the International Fans(That's hypothetically how I might react towards my bias) part was really sweet....I loved it so much as to want to post it here...so, no hate okay...and no hard feelings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment