Saturday, June 8, 2013

∞ #3YEARSWITHINFINITE~!!!! INFINITE♥INSPIRITS~!!! ∞ : INFINITE MEMBERS MESSAGE TO INSPIRITS



















 ∞ I was super surprised, that Woohyun..*clears throat* Woohyun-oppa(my first time calling him this) >////////<  had posted a poem just like me...hahaha what a coincidence. BTW  I was crying..this morning because of reading this. hahahah....like seriously... ∞ 




Translation:
Congrats for Infinite 3rd anniversary since debut~~ Hoping that we’ll be Infinite who happily excitedly doing activity in the future as well, also thank you very very much for Inspirit friends who always supporting Infinite without changing
Translation:
Me and Infinite is true kk I’m Gyu, Infinite’s leader
*All update when I see Myungsoo's post about the anniversary ^^ KK be patient ~

No comments:

Post a Comment