Saturday, February 2, 2013

Warm B♥dies

There's nothing I lost most than horror movies on a Friday night and y'all know that I'm a movie junkie and well... I got some pretty cool new movies to show you guys. But, for now let's concentrate on Warm Bodies. hahahahahah It was a joke~~

I saw the commercial earlier this evening while, watching T.V. with my little sister. And, though I love Zombie Land  I really think this is my second favorite zombie movie ever~~!!! Also, including that 28 Days or that Dead something god that movie freaked the shit outta me. hehehe with whole dead baby O_O heheheh

Anways, here it is,



Hells YES!!! heheheh Hot Zombie?!? I'm In! plus the ad for the girl hehe I love it. Cause, it's so true. ;)


 

Bye Bye Edward and Bella and Hello R and Julie

Say What?

Story line/ Trailer:



 After R (a highly unusual zombie) saves Julie from an attack, the two form a relationship that sets in motion a sequence of events that might transform the entire lifeless world.

Release Date:

Feb. 1, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment