Friday, February 8, 2013

Catching Up On T.V.


  

 

Have you guys seen the finale of Emily Owens M.D., I was hanging on the edge of my seat biting my nails waiting for Emily to choose between Will and Micah. And, it just upsets me that she's going back Will. I mean he doesn't deserve her, but then again you can't choose who you fall in love with. I am disappointed a bit though. I thought she would wanna choose a new start. Anyway, still I love love this show!!



  

Say Goodbye to Candy Andy. In 2 Broke Girls, Andy and Caroline are taking a break more like breaking up! what the hell~! I mean these two were so adorable and you gotta admit that's as close as Caroline Channing can get to finding a great guy. I was literally yelling at the t.v. when they cut me off in the credits. I mean I get it business first then Andy, but can't be anymore patient or I don't know- It's just so sad. :-(

I'm still bummed about the whole thing, but I'll move on heck, I'm watching Glee right now. And, I never knew that Tina had that much fire in her, well... I had it coming. She's so cute with Blaine. And, Santana dropped out of school and I seriously think that Brody dude is a bad influence on Rachel, then Finn kissed Ms. Pillsberry. This whole Diva episode is making me scream my lungs out. There's only so much OMG moments I can take.

No comments:

Post a Comment