Thursday, February 21, 2013

SOMETIMES PEOPLE EVEN YOU'RE MOST CLOSET FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WAY YOU FEEL SO, I TURN TO MUSIC..I WANNA LOVE


TEEN TOP- I WANNA LOVE

It's not exactly how I feel and what I think of, but I definitely can understand the I wanna love part. How I say Prince charming and romantic comedy bullshit it all comes down to that one phase that sums up my whole feelings and that's why I love this song. Not a big fan of Teen Top, but I do find one member sexy hehehe and the dude who kept on eating fruit can pineapple is like wow~!!! he better drink a lot of water. All in all I love the song and you guys will too so check it out. Here's the video...(I didn't discover this song just now, it;'s just that just now I'm posting about it.)



You guys might also like or wanna check out BOYFRIEND- I YAH, I mean they grown so much..*sniff sniff*, to be honest not a big fan, but the maknae is sure cute. So, don't judge too quickly and just listen first. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment