Friday, May 31, 2013

FAN DREAM #2: Busy Bee...Because....


"I can't!?!?! Because..."

In A Café.....

SITUATION: You're a famous K-pop Idol and you have a tight schedule.

Your sister calls you up....

"Hey, let's go hang out right now...where are you?"

"I'm in a Café...I can't I have tea with Hello Venus.."

"Awww really???? Then let's just hang out later tonight."

"Mianhae....but I have plans to go out with B.A.P. to Club Mango tonight? You wanna come? Youngguk is a great club DJ.."

"Nah...that's no good..you're too busy...how about tomorrow we can paint each others nails?"

"Well...tomorrow isn't good either ...I have plans to go on a date with INFINTE, and well that will probably take a week....since I'm gonna on a date with all seven members individually..."

"I see...well then don't paint your nails just yet..I wanna do it!"

"Eeeeee...."

"What now?!?! -_-"

"Well..Girls Generation came over yesterday at my house...and they sorta painted them already...having seven members...I had each member working on each of my toes hehehhe...."

"What The----@#$%& Are serious right now?????"

"I'll make it up to you...I promise!"

"How?"

"I won't go on a date with Sungjong and I'll try to keep my hands away from Youngjae and Zelo..."

"Okay! Call me when you free....umm.."

"Araso!!!! Nehhh."


No comments:

Post a Comment