Monday, October 28, 2013

AT THE MALL: HALLOWEEN WINDOW SHOPPING WITH NIC NIC & KARAOKE WITH MONKEY ^O^

HEHE Doesn't it suit me? ^_^




PART 1

HALLOWEEN WINDOW SHOPPING(because we're broke!  XD) W/ NIC NIC

Check out all the cool Halloween decor they have @PandayanBookstore








Such an addict to blood haha XD




The Ridiculous Masks :D
LOL Guess which one is me!




Chewing on Bloody Things XD





PART 2

KARAOKE WITH MONKEY ^O^



I'm super downright crazy for that shirt. >.< It used to be my  Mom's, but I couldn't resist!!! haha

Yeah!!! Blurred!!!! + No Make-Up!!!! hahahah looking Horrible :D


Go Monkey Yea yea!! Go Monkey!! 
He sounds awesome by the way..just brava!!! bravo!!!!


LOL I joked around in the mic what the couple was doing inside the booth for making fun of them like saying "oh the guy is going in for the kiss and she rejects it, by playfully bumping him on the shoulder" LOL the dude who worked there looked at me funny and obviously I was so stupid and didn't listen to my sister that apparently they can hear me XP ^^"


I wanted to play this so bad, but all the kids kept on hogging it. -.-

Yeah, they totally put the curtain on the wrong spot. XD 
See how clear you can see through that window!?!?! It ain't my fault if I have eyes!


END

Your's Truly,
Ashley

Stay Sweet :3

No comments:

Post a Comment