Thursday, April 4, 2013

BFF TWO TIME BONDING

BFF(Best Friend forever) TWO TIME BONDING 

I had invented this weird phrase at least I think that's what it is...??? When my sister went to go sleepover with her best friend and I have just arrived home from somwhere, my Dad askedme  if I wanted to go over and join them, I called her up to tell her that I was home now and that she didn't need to feel to call or text home, asking for where I was. Anyway, later on I asked her if she wanted me to go over there, but of course I already knew the answer was No, but she was just being nice and said "If you want too", which I didn't feel like it, because I had my sleepover already..So,  when Sarah(her bff) went on the phone I asked her too, if she wanted me there or if they wanted a BFF(Best Friend forever) TWO TIME BONDING..and the answer was that. Hahahahaha so yea I recently invented that... hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment