Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dream Mash-Up: Shopping. Fright night, My House, A Mall, and My Very First Fairy Tail Dream :)

April 26, 2013




It consisted of:

The bags and stuff i wanna buy at the mall and the outfits i chose to wear

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Fright night: there was a  vampire girl from "vampire heaven" who kept telling  the guy to not kill the blond girl even if she was a vampire, because there's a way to turn her back. Then he finally asked the vampire girl why she was trying so hard to convince him to save the girl and whether or not she was a lesbian!

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Then my house! It was different and me and my three little brothers live there in a nice neighborhood. But, because our parents are always working were left at the house to take care of ourselves. Then suddenly the house went on sell, without our knowledge and this nice woman wanted to buy it so, when she took a tour of the house with us in it! It was a complete mess, but she didn't care she liked very much even though there was  macaronni and cheese on the floor and the pots and dishes unwashed. At the end of the tour, back at the main entrance in the kitchen, she asked me if Rowgie had lived nearby? I was shocked by her question, my former classmate did leave just a few blocks away from my house and you could see it too, because were both part of the same neighborhood. I asked her what was her connection with him and the very nice, but old woman had told me that she met him a few times and she was very touched by how nice he was, she blushes! So ewwww

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
 An awesome mall dream, i went to the mall this time with some friends(other friends that i met in the u.s.) and my brothers and sister, it wasn't a mall at first actually it was just a room that folded into a mall and everyone(workers) started arranging things like toys amd fashion stuff and clothes it was fantastic! Apparently that was my house, they had transformed it into a mall, but i don't understand the location???? But its a dream so everything is possible. So, we watched it unfold and everybody was taken aback a bit...because of the many things that they put it in, i loved it so much i think i wanted live there...we didn't get in the way at all, because it was us who owned it! So, when i heard that i automatically went into boss mode and directed everything..where to put this amd that and where this should be placed. It was amazing, hehe just like how i want to be in the future too.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
My very first Fairy Tail dream! I was Lucy and Natsu was natsu as usual and the other main characters were also Lisanna, Cana, and some other character that didn't quite match the  fairy tail atmosphere so, unknown i guess, but i do know its a she. It all started when me, Happy, and Natsu were on a mission....we almost lost, but we refused to give up, i don't exactly remember what happened, but it was something serious like i almost put Natsu's life in danger...and then i blamed myself for everything.

So, in order for that to never happen again i joined another team, while he was in the infirmary, with Cana and the unknown girl for Lisanna had told me that Natsu was like this because i was too weak! And that he needs someone who get in his way....so, i made the heartbreaking decision to leave, i did go on multiple missions with my new team as i ignored Natsu when he would come inside the guild with his bandages wrapped around his whole body...i just couldn't stand it and so i never looked him in the eyes even though he would yell or ask me why i left the team..i just kept on saying sorry while i sat from afar on the stairs with my team and him on the table with his new partner Lisanna who always manages to sit on my spot.

On days, when it gets too much for me, the unknown girl transports us all from the stairs to the grass fields over looking Fiore, a good go-to place. I not the only one affected by this, when everyone heard i had changed teams everyone was gossiping like crazy saying weird stuff like because we broke up, we fought all the time, or because i was fed up with taking care of Natsu when that just wasn't the case. Only master, Levy, Cana, unknown girl, Erza, and Gray know...sometimes they would try to defend me, but at times they have to stop themselves before they tell everyone why i had switched and everyone including Natsu wouldn't leave me alone!

On the other hand my spirits came out one by one trying to cheer me up~ you know before i had left team natsu it was Loke and Capricon who talked to me about it and when i made my decision they said they wouldn't stop me if that was what i wanted. Then on the day i had left the team...Natsu came up to my spot on the stairs and told me that this time he wouldn't be coming back to the guild because he has business somewhere else...an S-class mission, perhaps and last words to me was

"if you want to stop from leaving...its up to you. Lucy,  you will always be my partner even though you change teams or leave the guild you will always be my partner and i will  never stop to get you back in my team and though i don't know why you left i will find out why. No matter what it takes. Let me ask you just this once....are you happy?" He leaned his head on mine as he had left hand on my head......without hesitation i said "yes, Natsu, im very happy." I smiled at him. He took his hand off my head and moved back and said "well....bye Lucy~"

That day i went back to my apartment and cried all day...i sat on the floor with my arms around myself thinking "Someday he'll realize what i did was all for him, to protect him from dying because of my  weakness and uselessness...someday. but what if he never does and he'll never come back and instead will be like Gildarts never returning after the job is finished and when he does come back he's forgotten about me and has moved on." I bit my lips to in flick pain unto myself to wake me up from this situation and listen to what i want, to my heart.

I remembered over the past few months after Natsu regained his strength and came to the guild, the whole guild was gossiping about my leave while the one who knows my reason tried to defend me but stop halfway otherwise they'll spill out the reason for me leaving. And, everyone including Natsu will try to cheer me up and convince me to come back. I sat there sulking when all of a sudden the gate of the lion opened by itself..."Loke!" Then the gate of the goat....."Capricorn!" I looked up with my eyes dropping salty tears on the bed sheet covers. "Lucy, we have decided it's time for you to stop acting like this...if you're not happy then it affects us all.""Lucy-sama,  we all know what you're feeling and it's time you go back."

"Hai. Hime~if you feel angry then you can punish me." " Virgo! Everyone!" All the celestial spirits heard my cry and wish for me to be happy. I'm happy where i am now, but i've never felt happier when i'm with team natsu...i have realized what i truly anted but something was holding me back. Oh that's right ..the incident. "You are not weak, Lucy. It was the opponent who was much stronger than expected."  "Gemini!"  I needed exactly what i needed that extra push. And, off i ran to the Natsu's house, but he wasn't there, then to the guild..

"Everyone have you seen Natsu?" I shouted as i opened the doors.."No, not since this morning." Mirajane said. I tried to ask unknown girl if she could locate him, but no luck..she needed a location or at least a hint to transport me to where Natsu was. I could hear as i was leaving everyone crying "hooray!!!! The old team is back!" Before i left me and Erza had a little conversation "Lucy, Natsu hasn't been his self...he refused anyone who wanted to go with him including Romeo....he only wanted Happy to come along. And, the other day on our mission he just sat on the train not even saying a word isolating himself from us despite his motion sickness.",  "Don't worry~i'll find him, Erza." I promised as i ran off to the grass fields of Fiore.

I only found Lisanna sitting under tree i mustered up the courage if she's seen Natsu and she looked at me in the eyes and told me "Lucy, i'm so sorry for calling you weak and blaming you for Natsu's injuries...i was scared at the time. And, you deserve to be his partner not me. You guys make a good team." She smiled as tears covered her eyes. "Oh, Lisanna it's okay....i too thought it was really my fault and you had nothing to do with my decision, i understand how scared you were of losing Natsu because i was too." I grabbed her hand and gave her my handkerchief.

"I understand you might be looking for Natsu, i...i told him about what i did and your reason for leaving so, he went to go look for you at-" i thanked her and reminded her it wasn't her fault and she looked happy as i waved good-bye. Running i thought of the one place he would go to find me...."at my apartment! " I quickly ran and had arrived in front of the door...i walked up the stairs and opened my door to find Natsu and Happy sleeping on my bed! Rage filled my head to the top "What are you doing on my bed!" I shouted, they both woke up and looked at me with a sad look on their faces...then Happy asked "Is team Natsu going to be the three of us again?"

Natsu sat up and looked at Happy "Happy...you know Lucy-" i cut him off and replied " Yes, Happy! Lucy will always be a part of Team Natsu." I smiled....Natsu turned to me and looked surprised which faded into a big grin. Then came busting through the doors, Erza and Gray.."Hey, guys don't leave us out!", "Why don't be celebrate." Back at the guild after eating cake and drinking i went out to go home, of course i had to tell Cana that i was going back to Team Natsu and she was happy to tell you truth..and said that it was a blast having me on her team even just for a short period of time.

Going home, Natsu made sure he followed, but Happy not so much..he was too be busy with Charles at the moment. Walking on the edge of the corners again he had asked me "Lucy, were you really happy with your other team?",  "Yeah, i guess so, but not really happy as i am on this team...you see i always felt like something was missing.." i said. "I think i know what it is." He looked at me seriously. "Y.....you do?" Silence was heard throughout the road as we both stood silently waiting for his answer.."Happy! See the difference is your team has no exceed unlike ours we have Happy and ...Charles." i wanted to hit him but i ended up laughing instead.

We were already at the front of my apartment. "Lucy, you aren't weak." He said out of nowhere...."i know that now...Natsu.",  "Then believe it....don't worry about me-",   "I know but how can i-", "You don't have to worry about me, because im gonna be the one to protect you." He smiled. I started to blush...."Then i'll protect you~because somebody has to." I smiled also hiding my cheeks. We both separated our ways for today, but tomorrow was another day and another mission.



Yours Truly, 
Ashley

P.S. Sorry if my writing weren't as good as those other times, I was typing on the Nook and man do I have to tell it was very hard to get the story here! dad was a real good chump, for going through the long process. hehe 

No comments:

Post a Comment