Saturday, August 29, 2015

PANDA FEELS: Currently I'm waiting on a certain someone to message me but it's been eight hours and counting...

me
While I'm waiting. This isn't too bad. 

serena
Yeah! I don't need you. 

what guys mean 7
What time is it? 

couple
Dammit... where are you!?!? -.- 

angry
YOU SUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!

what guys mean
I'm just going to eat away my feelings. :<

man nails
What happens when that person finally messages me. 
(Why hello there..)

Things All Couples are Tired of Hearing From Single People
When that person tries to explain their self.
(I see. How interesting.) 

lauren conrad
Oh okay. FINE.

Things All Couples are Tired of Hearing From Single People
Let the fighting begin. 

3 fight with someone you love
One message wouldn't kill you, you know. TT

5 fight with someone you love
Then all is forgiven and forgotten just because. 



No comments:

Post a Comment