Monday, September 30, 2013

♥POSTING POEMS♥ : I WANT YOU


I want to see you,
I want to hear you, 
I want to look into your eyes and see the warm look you always give me.
I want to be with you and not just for seconds but for hours and maybe even days.
I wish you were brave and just would tell me how you really feel.
Truth is I'm scared of what might happen and of what you'll say.
I don't want to give up this game and see it fall and another love of mine to fail.
I want all of this to be true, but I can't help if it has to be this way.
That's why, please listen to what I say, see to the signs I show you, trust yourself and trust me!
For you are the only one I see.
I like you, I like you, and I think I sorta love you. I hope not please...why these feelings again?
Save me! Because, I cannot go through this again, but for you I feel I can.

Written by:
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment