Saturday, February 22, 2014

WELCOME TO MY FEBRUARY

ALL THESE ARE ACCORDING FROM NEW TO OLD :) ENJOY!!

  tehee~

It was late at night after rehearsals for my hosting job when, I noticed that my face was on the school's giant tarpulin for Foundation Day.

ME: "Whuuutttt!!!! Whaaa!!!! HUH!! Is that ME?!!?!?!?!"  !!!!
Kuya Guard: "Ay, hindi hindi." (in a sarcastic way) 
ME: Kuya, you're ruining my moment -.-
Kuya Guard: "Ay! Cge cge, po.. continue your moment"
ME: *continues moment* 

The next day, I realized that it says "be the best news writer" or something and it's funny because, what I was writing wasn't an article but, an equation in math. HAHa 



I SURVIVED!!!!!!! 
(MY FIRST EVER HOSTING JOB)

Imagine, having only been told the day before the program that you were gonna be the host and you had to go to two practices at the same time!!! My voice was a bit parched from yelling and talking non-stop but, I left all of that backstage when I was going crazy XD I did make a lot of mistakes and it wasn't perfect but, I have got to say, Not bad for a first-timer, ey?  Hopefully, the audience understood what I said; I mean I try to speak in Tagalog but, I felt more comfortable speaking in English besides half of whatever I said (which I don't remember) was improv! XD It was an interesting job and I realized it ain't so easy afterall, it is so damn hard! Anyway, Thank you "old people" (who gave me the job), Friends, and my Family!!!!! Daddy!!! HAHA Yelling out "That's my kids!!!" and "Ah! What the hell, my kids look better than the contestants" infront of everybody!!! And, Mommy!!! Who we wish was there to see it!  HAHA Yup #parentpride #proud SO, THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!! :)))))) IT WAS A BLAST!!!

Photo: I SURVIVED!!!!!!! :D

Imagine, having only been told the day before the program that you were gonna be the host and you had to go to two practices at the same time!!! My voice was a bit parched from yelling and talking non-stop but, I left all of that backstage when I was going crazy XD I did make a lot of mistakes and it wasn't perfect but, I have got to say, Not bad for a first-timer, ey? ;-)  Hopefully, the audience understood what I said; I mean I try to speak in Tagalog but, I  felt more comfortable speaking in English besides half of whatever I said (which I don't remember) was improv! XD It was an interesting job and I realized it ain't so easy afterall, it is so damn hard! Anyway, Thank you "old people" (who gave me the job), Friends (Baby Jasmine Arvesu and Christian Kho who was with me the whole time) and  my Family!!!!! Daddy!!! HAHA Yelling out "That's my kids!!!" and "Ah! What the hell, my kids look better than the contestants" infront of everybody!!! And, Mommy!!! Who we wish was there to see it! ^_^ HAHA Yup #parentpride #proud SO, THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!! :)))))) IT WAS A BLAST!!!





My Valentine's Day!   


It wasn't anything big or special but, I did get to talk to my mom over the phone that very morning!  It made my day! After that I spent a few hours with my little dates XD My kids at the Daycare :))) When they saw me they like literally hugged me! So, sweet!! In the middle of the day, I had a "True Love Waits Seminar", GOSH! I got to see some old faces from when I was in grade school and got a little emotional when they talked about "God" and "that letter"  hihi Me and my emotions.  !! Then, the whole afternoon I spent hours losing my voice because I was supporting that guy! #Princeofhearts2014 It was worth it.  Shot out! To my good friend, Bubbles, who gave me a present for V-day.  LOL I still haven't ate it yet. XD I was too tired. But, thank you lots!!!!  #Thatballoon



 Photo: My Valentine's Day! <3 ^_^ 
It wasn't anything big or special but, I did get to talk to my mom over the phone that very morning! :D It made my day! After that I spent a few hours with my little dates XD My kids at the Daycare :))) When they saw me they like literally hugged me! So, sweet!! In the middle of the day, I had a "True Love Waits Seminar", GOSH! I got to see some old faces from when I was in grade school and got a little emotional when they talked about "God" and "that letter" :3 hihi Me and my emotions. >.< !! Then, the whole afternoon I spent hours losing my voice because I was supporting that guy! #Princeofhearts2014 It was worth it. ;-) Shot out! To my good friend, Bubbles, who gave me a present for V-day. <3 LOL I still haven't ate it yet. XD I was too tired. But, thank you lots!!!! :D #Thatballoon

Photo

Just one of the gifts I gave to my friends at school for V-Day ^_^



BATANG UNION!!!

LOL Pastor Mich, actually used me for some photography experiment at school XD Everyone, was just like "Ashley, can I get your autograph?" So, embarrassing!!! But, the moment was ruined when one of my friends yelled out "ME TOO!!!" And, took over the shoot haha Pastor Mich's face was just like "Oh...Oh okay.." haha a little taken a back.

Photo



PROVE HOW BUSY I'VE BEEN!! >O<

Is it too early to post a status on fb? Hmmm...Nah!!!!! XD Haha
Oh my gosh!  What's new! Besides, the fact my school is killing with exams, pageants, mass demo?!?!?! /mind explodes/ @_@  Well, on the bright side! I gave everyone their Valentine's gifts *hart hart*  It's a bit early cuz starting today I'm going to lock myself up in the library.. (Goodbye, Friends~) LOL Moving ON! Even if I'm going to be working "that day" taking pics for the school newspaper. I'm proud to say! I scored at least 3 friendly dates with my Bestfriends!! *u* Now, I don't know about you but, that's Love. Do'nt'cha think? hihi #MyLifeIn1Status


MY STATUS ON FB (WOOHYUN'S B-DAY)

#WOOWOO For Life!  No wonder I woke up saying those words haha XD Today's My Nam Woohyun's B-day!!!  Happy B-day, Woo Woo~!! #INSPIRIT  /repeatedly throwing hearts/  HAHA


CONVERSATION W/ MY PAPA PHILIP <3 strong="">

Today's awesome convo with my Papa Philip  wuahaha

P: When I'm rich. I'm going to send you tickets to go to South Korea and 
Japan.

ME: WUAAAA *O* NO way!

P: Way. ;D

ME: You know what's more awesomer than what you're doing for me is that how awesome what I'm going to do for you when I'm rich which is PAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN'S COLLEGE TUITION!!! Yeah beat that, INSURANCE! WUHAHAHA 

P: What the?!?!? How can I ever compare!!!! 

ME: That's just it, you can't. XD BOOM!

#IDIOTS #RECKLESSDREAMERS #WHATTHEFUDGE

PART 2 AWESOME CONVO OF THE DAY!! (Lies, lies, about the new construction whatever thingy they're fixing at school) XD 

P: Why is there rebel everywhere?
ME: Oh they're gonna make a slide.
P: No shit!
ME: Shit. NAhh...I'm just joking.
P: I almost believed you! HAHA XD
ME: You really wanna know what happened? Miley Cyrus did it.
P: HAHAHAAHAHAAH
ME: Why you laughing?? It's true! -.-
P: Whatever.
ME: HAHAHA 


OUTFIT OF THE MONTH!!

Like, I promised! Here's last Sunday's Outfit  A Cream-Spanish Style cardigan, Yellow polo with green polka dots, white skinnies, black rosetti bag, beaded metallic sandals, and the eye-catching piece! My red jeweled necklace to tie it all together. 


Photo: Like, I promised! Here's last Sunday's Outfit <3 A Cream-Spanish Style cardigan, Yellow polo with green polka dots, white skinnies, black rosetti bag, beaded metallic sandals, and the eye-catching piece! My red jeweled necklace to tie it all together. This one for you, Baby A Arianne Joy Periodica! ;-)



STAY SWEET~

LOVE,

ASHLEY

No comments:

Post a Comment