Sunday, November 11, 2012

Looking on the Bright Side of Things

Well, I may have not gotten to go to the party but, my friends were supportive enough to understand. I feel relieved and happy actually; I guess all the crying and anger finally, wore me out. I mean I was really stressed out. Hehe. What an Idiot. So, anyway, nothing much happened to me yesterday, we just chilled and watched t.v. like, we usually do.

My mom gave me this card for my birthday, it said on the cover " A Guide To Life". I guess she gave that card to me because I tend to get depressed when things don't go my way a lot. But, anyway here I am, with a new haircut and new perspective of life. I feel more happy inside, on a scale 1-10, I would say a 9. I'm almost there though.

Just the other day, my sister broke down crying to me about her future. Like, when I leave to got to school in America, will she be the new me? Watching all of your former classmates( who are stupid) get into college before you, having your friends make new friends and forget about you, and mostly having nothing to do but, just sulk in the fact that you would have to wait until another 6 months or so to get your passport renewed.

And she doesn't want that, she doesn't even want to go to school in America, like, high school all over again, even though it's just for one year. And well, she told she only wants to go straight to college because, she's ready and she thinks she's so mature now. What kind of 15 year old, thinks like that? I mean yes, I've been there and done that as well, and I felt like, that too. But, I got over it and it cleared my mind to see what I really want to do with my life.

But, I feel bad because here I am saying all these things to her about how bad I'm feeling while, she's thinking in her mind "Oh my gosh, is this what I am going to experience". And, I kinda pushed her to think that way. But, I sincerely apologized to her and comforted her since, she was practically crying. Because, mom was literally driving her off a cliff, in the things that she was saying to her heheh. Oh well, anyway, I just told her to take a deep breathe and things will get better in time.

I mean it worked for me. I've always have faith in this saying as I told her " Every missed opportunity, is God  way of saying he has a better one for you". And, that my dears,  is looking on the bright side of things.



No comments:

Post a Comment