Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Yesterday, I cleaned my old room and made it look like my bags and shoes were on display. Anyway, my back is still hurting and my right arm from bending down and then stuff. Let me tell you now it doesn't help when you have your period. Speaking of which, I figured out that if you do something that will take your mind of the pain it helps relieve it.

Besides, thoroughly cleaning the house; I also hanged half of the Christmas decorations. Thanksgiving, is here!!! I can't believe it's been two years since, I've seen my Mom. I really miss her, but she showed me that she got a new t.v. and computer.

I'm so happy for her. I was watching Football and sky-ping with her. since, her t.v. got the channel of Football and over here they don't. I also got to call my Lolo and Lola and talked to them, along with my cousins. I accidentally called my Lola, Mommy. And, it got weird.

I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, I got to see Charlie Brown and Buzz Lighter. I loved it, but the singers there who we're performing wasn't really as exciting. But, they we're good too. since, today is Thanksgiving I put more of the Christmas decorations and we ate meat!! Too bad no mash potatoes.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY EVERYONE! :))


No comments:

Post a Comment