Thursday, February 21, 2013

FACE-OFF YOU'RE CHARM (NO.1)


WELCOME TO FACE-OFF YOU'RE CHARM!!!! 

FIRST CONTESTANTS IS: SHINICHI FROM DETECTIVE CONAN AND LELOUCH FROM CODE GEASS. THE ONE WITH THE MOST SCREAMS WIN!!!


  


ROUND 1- THE ROMANTIC CHARM

Lelouch is first:
Take my hand....

Audience:

AWWWWWWW...OWWWWW

 
Lelouch......you're the best.

Hmph..So what, I mean all he did was put out his hand and say one sentence.


Shinichi is next:

You're so cute.....Ran

Ran? Who is this girl..Shinichi!

Hey! YOU! I thought you said you were single.

Host: Ah Oh~ Shinichi accidentally said his girlfriend's name and in this category, no names of girls who you like are allowed. For the audience(mostly girls) will go crazy.

I didn't know that.

Judges who won this round?

Lelouch from Code Geass!!!!

Host: Oh no~ Shinichi fans aren't too happy about that.
Fans: Shinichi! you better win! 


ROUND 2 - THE COOL CHARM

Shinichi goes first:

You don't have to worry, I got this.

Shinichi~!!! Way to revive yourself!!!!

Host: Shinichi got the love of people~!~!!!

Hmmmm..My Gray is cooler zen that! Man~!! Right, Levy? 
Levy: Eeeee...

Lelouch's Turn:

I have super war battle plotting skills.

What was that supposed to mean?

Guy: Man this guy is just a pretty f-
Girl: Don't even...

Gray you're more coooler zen them...

This guy is too weird.

I must do better. Dammit!

Judges who won this round?

Shinichi from Detective Conan~!!!!!

Natsu: Eh..he sucks any-
Erza: Shut Up, Natsu.


ROUND 3- CUTE CHARM


Lelouch is up first: 

*Girl went on stage* My Dark Prince you can do it~!!!!

Bossun: That girl was kinda cute.
Himeko: Hmmm...

Lelouch comes back onstage:

Chibi Chibi


Host: Ooohh~ It seems as if the fan that went on stage is blushing~!!!

Not impressed. 

What did you say!!!

Host: Okay..moving along.

Shinichi's turn:

BACKSTAGE:

Hmmm..I got this.

ONSTAGE:
I can't see the board that well..can you point me the directions instead?

Was that a pick-up line?

Ristu: Azuza..he's asking you to give him directions.
Azuza: Whaaa..whaaa....

Host: Well..folks it seems that Shinichi's mixed message sent all the girls in abyss. Poor..Sakura..

Damn that didn't work.

Judges who won this round?

Lelouch from  Code Geass~!!!

Host: There you have it folks...we have a winner and it's Lelouch from Code Geass~!!!!!

Huh....I won~!!!! I did it.

I'll get you next time.

He won!!! Incredible I thought the detective would have won. 

Gajeel: I hate these things, it's all just for looks.
Levy: No. It's for guys who have charm and charisma in them.
Lisanna: Levy~

Natsu: It was so obvious he was gonna win. 
Lucy: Natsu!!!!!

That's for saying Shinichi had no chance.

Winner's Message:
Thanks to all my friends and fans, out there~!!! 

PREVIEW: Celebration Party:
 YEAH!!!! FREE PARTY FOR THE WINNER 
.
.
.
.
The program has now ended. Tune in next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment